Capital Solutions’ partners have participated in numerous restructuring transactions through several economic cycles, and have developed financial advisory, financing, and corporate restructuring skills to best manage companies through challenging situations.
- Fully understand the financial condition and operations of the client
- Determine the optimal balance sheet capitalization and restructuring strategies for all debt and equity classes based on the debt capacity of the client and capital markets conditions
- Organize clear restructuring and reorganization plans and recommend value-maximizing strategies
- Negotiate with all stakeholders in the company’s liabilities, including suppliers, incumbent banks, and all other debt & equity investors
- Act as Chief Restructuring Officer at the request of stakeholders
M & A
Merger & Acquisition opportunities are significant events in the life cycle of any company. Capital Solutions has deep experience in acting as strategic advisers to privately and publicly held companies in multiple industry sectors. We serve both sellers and buyers and are committed to achieving each client’s goals. We give objective, unbiased advice, and employ years of experience to ensure that our client’s goals are met.
- Perform market & industry analysis, financial modeling, valuation analysis, and memorandum preparation
- Identify and evaluate financial and strategic alternatives – identify potential targets and acquirers
- Advise on transaction structuring, timing, pricing, and financing
- Evaluate bids and advise throughout deal negotiations, term sheet preparation, and closing documentation review