Capital Solutions’ partners have participated in numerous restructuring transactions through several economic cycles, and have developed financial advisory, financing, and corporate restructuring skills to best manage companies through challenging situations.
- Fully understand the financial condition and operations of the client
- Determine the optimal balance sheet capitalization and restructuring strategies for all debt and equity classes based on the debt capacity of the client and capital markets conditions
- Organize clear restructuring and reorganization plans and recommend value-maximizing strategies
- Negotiate with all stakeholders in the company’s liabilities, including suppliers, incumbent banks, and all other debt & equity investors
- Act as Chief Restructuring Officer at the request of stakeholders